Center Cockpit, U-shaped seating with cushions. Dodger, Large sun-pad aft. Small cuddy cabin forward with V-berth and cushions. Vacuflush head. Summer and winter covers.
Recent winter work includes: Bottom painted, zincs replaced, through hulls replaced, vacu-flush repaired, new forward bilge, teak and varnish work, new batteries etc.
The twin Yanmars are easily accessed by two large hatches under the aft sun pads as well as the cockpit seating. These 125 hp engines are reported to only burn 6 gallons per hour at cruise spee
- Twin Yanmar 125 hp 4JH3S-DTHE diesels (199 Hours)
- Racor 500MA fuel/water separators
- Sea Strainers
- Sea-Land Vacuflush marine toilet
- Sea-land Holding tank system
- Vetus dripless shaft glands