NEPTUNE STAR is a fine example of Passports' long-range cruising technology. Her interior is large, warm and comfortable with generous accommodations for up to six. Storage is voluminous, bespeaking her cruising pedigree. No expense was spared when equipping and outfitting this yacht. If you are interested in a bluewater yacht of unparalleled quality, please call or email for further details.
Wonderfully-thought-out interior flows from bow to stern. With features like a full walk-around to the aft cabin through the galley and walk-through navigation center, movement throughout the boat is unhindered. The starboard settee converts to easy chairs with cocktail table. The dinette can be converted to a queen berth. Two large and very private staterooms, each with ensuite head and separate shower stall. The navigation station is conveniently located to starboard of the companionway ladder. Beautiful Corian counter tops in the galley and in each head and entertainment area display the feeling of luxury along with custom faucets and Ultraleather upholstery. The solid teak doors, louvered lockers and teak and holly cabin sole reflect the quality of workmanship that went into her construction.
- Two-stateroom, two-head layout, each with separate shower stall
- Double walk-throughs to aft cabin
- Teak dining table with custom inlay
- Filler and cushions for dining table conversion to double berth
- Removable cocktail table for starboard settee
- Glass-fronted lighted crystal locker
- Wine and liquor locker
- Custom-colored Corian counter tops in galley, washrooms and entertainment areas
- Louvered locker doors
- Locking floor boards
- (20) Opening ports with screens
- Mesh covers for saloon windows (new, 2012)
- (5) Teak-framed deck hatches with screens
- Curved companionway steps
- Fold-up headboard on aft berth
- Tecma electric fresh and salt water flush toilets
The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.