This boat can easily accommodate up to nine guests and 3 crew offering four luxurious queen size guest cabins with air conditioning and en-suite heads with separate shower. There is also a guest single berth and each cabin is equipped with its own flat screen TV.
A further double cabin can be used as a crew cabin, it is starboard midships and the single crew cabins are accessed on deck.
The saloon features a 360 view and has been upgraded with modern electronics and led lighting.
This boat has been continuously maintained to a very high standard to ensure smooth running of all the systems and maximum enjoyment for all on-board. She has been hauled and bottom painted each year.
Here is a brief overview of a 2014-2015 refit & maintenenace period. Braveheart is in excellent condition and is operated by one of the most successful & experienced Captain and wife team in the industry.
· Charters booked 18 months out through new years 2017 with over $350,000 worth of charters on books at present.
· Inspection completed for up to 12 persons under MCA Blue Code for BVI waters
· USVI now accepting our MCA inspection and 6 passenger rule is changed to allow us to pick up and drop off up to 12 persons. This means we can do our 9 pax term charters and someone could do 12 pax day charters in USVI if they wanted.
· Teak and holly floors refinished throughout entire boat Nov, 2014
· New Large windows in salon and galley replaced May 2015
· 2 new kobelt hydraulic steering rams May 2015 along with $5000 revamp of hydraulic steering system
· Complete rigging inspection May 2015- new inner forestay and new toggles
· New sails- fully battened Main and 130% genoa Aug 2015
· Volvo engines overhaul Aug 2015
· New generator purchased install Aug 2015 same as old one Norpro 15NY, 15KW- (Yanmar 3tvn88 engine with marathon electric end)
· New dinghy cover ($2000 value)
· 4 New teak chairs for salon and cockpit ($1000)
· New galley plate-ware and pots and saucepans
· Saildrives serviced with new seals and bearings Feb 2015
· Haulout new antifoul Feb 2015
· Awlgrip renewed on haul Feb 2015
· New watermaker membranes Dec 2014 and Feb 2015
· New Magnalight Bronze underwater led blue/white lights x 4- Feb 2015 ($1500)
Summer 2015 Updates:
- New Sails - mainsail & gib, not the spinnaker or code zero
- New generator - August 2015
- Engines overhauled - August 2015 - new injection pumps, injectors, exhaust. Has good compression so not doing a complete rebuild as its not necessary
- New dishwasher - August 2015
Braverheart will be based in Village Key Marina from August 31st - November 5th during her off season and available for inspection.
Gross Revenue from Charter -
2015 - $375,000
2014 - $365,000
2013 - $350,000
In 2015 22+ weeks of charter were booked at an average rate of $20-22,000/week = $480,000 in revenue.
Monthly operating expenses came in at around $20-22,000/month - $220,000 in expenses
Looking at these figures the annual profit came in at around $260,000 for the year before money was invested back into the boat assuring she remains in excellent condition.
Currently there is over $350,000 worth of charters already booked for 2016 & 2017 assuring that the vessel will remain profitable for years to come.