- 3 Double Staterooms, 3 heads.
- 2- units reverse cycle air-conditioning
New Life has three double staterooms: 2 guest staterooms aft, each with a separate head with shower. The owner’s stateroom is forward with a double berth to port, a settee to starboard and a head and separate shower forward. This is an owner’s layout and was built this way originally.
Fantastic layout for a long distance cruising sailboat and/or liveaboard.
Low hours and engine is in excellent condition.
- 3 bladed prop
- Bow Thruster
- 12v watermaker, produces 15 gallons/hr. 11 hours of total use - like new
- Dive tank compressor
Great deck layout and incredibly comfortable cockpit. Teak decking is in excellent condition. These decks are glued to the deck (just a few screws in the king planks) making them largely immune to the usual problems of "screwed-down" teak decks.
Cockpit has dual wheels, large table centered and an enormous amount of stowage for gear.
S/S radar arch and davits aft, along with a swim platform step-down transom.
- Teak decks over fiberglass
- Lewmar Hatches
- S/S opening ports
- Fanny rails at mast
- Passarelle for med-style mooring
- Foredeck lounging pads
- 12v windlass with chain and rope gypsies
- CQR Anchor
- 2nd anchor
- Double anchor rollers forward
- Molded-in swim platform
- Radar arch aft with outboard hoist attached
- Inflatable dinghy
- Tohatsu 9.9 ob (2013) 15 hours total use
- 5 hp Maritime ob (2010)
- Dive compressor
- New bottom paint 2013
Mast height approximately 64’ above waterline.
- In-mast furling
- Mainsail (2013)
- Genoa (2013)
- Jib (2013)
- Original Mainsail and Genoa for spares (still serviceable)
- Double Profurl Headsail furling: one behind the other, great setup for offshore
- Twin Spinnaker poles
- Shroud rollers
- Lewmar 45 12v electric winch for main halyard
- Lewmar 65 ST’s for primary winches
- All lines led aft to cockpit for single handing
New Life is in excellent condition and has been very lightly used, having spent many of her years in Sweden. There are only about 1600 hours on her main engine! Fully equipped for bluewater passages, her inventory includes:
- Vetus 6.5 kw generator with 150 hours
- Wind generator
- Solar panels
- Bow thruster
- In-mast furling
- Garmin Chart Plotter (2013)
- Garmin Radar (2013)
- B&G Instruments (2013)
- B&G Autopilot (2013)
- Garmin AIS (2013)
- Iridium telephone (2013)
- Washing machine
- 3 New Sails, plus older sails for spares
- Electric Main Halyard winch
- Dive Compressor
- 2 - unites reverse cycle air-conditioning
- .. and much more.
New Life has arrived in Ft. Lauderdale! She’s a great opportunity to purchase a ready-to-go, fully equipped, owner's version, Beneteau Oceanis 50. VAT Paid.