All X-Yachts are built in accordance with the European CE-Certification and meet the requirements of the CE-directive 94/25/CE (Category A –“Ocean”) for recreational crafts.
One of the requirements, the category defines, is that a yacht must be designed to operate in waves of up to 7 m and winds of Beaufort 10 or less.
- The yacht’s wooden interior is teak in hand polished satin finish.
- All windows are equipped with curtains, except for the aft cabin windows where white push button blinds are supplied.
- The floorboards are made of teak and allow access to the bilge, whereas the companionway steps are laminated curved teak with no lacquer for improved grip.
- An Airon HFL 10,000 BTU unit has been fitted in saloon, + HFL 6,000 BTU in owner’s & 1 aft cabin.
- All units have reverse cycle option for heating.
Note: Modern 3 +1 Cabin Version
- The large owner’s cabin has a comfortable and large V-berth.
- Above the berth, mounted onto the freeboard on each side, are lockers.
- Under the berth are drawers with storage space.
- To starboard of the corridor are 2 pilot berths.
- The owner’s head is equipped with a toilet and sink, in addition to a shower unit with a foldable shower curtain. Separate shower unit installed.
- The shower curtain is see-through plexi-glass that can be folded away when not in use.
- The head has a wardrobe for storage of towels and toiletries, and further lockers on the port side freeboard.
- Each of the aft cabins have one large double berth & an additional hinged berth replacing shelves.
- The wardrobe is fitted in each aft cabin with ample hanging space and shelving.
- Lee cloth mounted in aft cabins.
- On the port side there is a large sofa with new bench on the starboard side (original chairs available), all covered in cream alcantara.
- Saloon table replaced and converts into bed, original available.
- The upper cabinet sections on both starboard and port allow for storage of glasses etc.
- 2 red night lights are fitted over the floor.
- To port of the companionway is the navigator’s area, which has ample space for navigation and communication equipment, as well as the yacht’s switchboard.
- Under the navigation table and in the alongside locker, charts and navigation equipment can be stored.
- On starboard side amidships is the well-equipped galley positioned with ample tabletop space.
- The top opening cooling box has a volume of 180 litres with 100 mm insulation, cooled efficiently by the seawater-cooled Isotherm SP refrigeration unit.
- Shelves, lockers with plexi-glass sliding doors and drawers give ample storage space for food, plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, pans etc. Further storage is available under the navigation table and sofa.
- There is an additional 82 litres Isotherm fridge to starboard of the sinks.
- Twin stainless steel rectangular sinks with hot/cold water-mixing taps are integrated in a moulded vinylester gel-coat tabletop with granite effect surface. The s/steel gimballed gas stove has 3 jets and an oven.
- For additional convenience, a Panasonic Microwave oven with stainless steel front has also been fitted in the galley.
Heads (2 Aft Units):
- Each head has a water-flushed pump toilet and GRP sinks with hot/cold mixer taps/shower units.
- The starboard head has in addition a separate shower unit.
- Situated between the two aft cabins, excellent access is provided through removing the sides and opening the companionway stairs’ top hinges.
- The engine compartment is insulated with special foam material and allows space for additional electrical equipment such as a generator.
- The compartment is fitted with one ventilation unit.
12V DC System:
- X-Yachts’ main switchboard includes 30 automatic fuses,3 analogue meters, one for monitoring actual voltage of service- and engine battery bank and two for monitoring actual level in fuel and water tanks.
- Replaced in 2012
- 4 x 12V 120 amps Gel service and
- 1 x 12V 55 amps engine spiral-cell battery.
- The service battery bank is as standard protected from a total discharge through a “battery watch”. The battery watch disconnects the battery bank automatically if the voltage drops to a critical low level.
- 80 amp Mastervolt battery charger with remote monitor.
- A Panda 6.5kW fresh water cooled generator (c.50 hrs).
230 V AC Shore Power System:
- The shore power installation consists of a 10-ampshore power inlet plug in the cockpit.
- A 10A fuse box is located in the aft locker.
- A Galvanic isolator type GUEST 30 Amps has been mounted in series with earth wire of shore power cable.
- The boat is fitted with 5 x 230V AC plugs, one in the navigation area, one in the galley, one in the owner’s compartment and one in each aft cabin.
- A 12V and a 220V socket have been mounted in each cabin, plus a 12v socket for outside use.
- At the helm, an up/down switch for the anchor winch has been fitted.
- Below Deck: Throughout the cabins halogen lighting is provided for general purpose, reading etc. An additional light is placed at the chart table. Reading lights are placed throughout the aft cabins, saloon and forward cabins.
- Above Deck: Individual bow lights (port/starboard), stern navigation light, combined steaming & deck light in a white outer casing, a Windex and compass light are fitted.
North 3DL Main sail 2013.
North 105% Jib 2012.
All Sail from Banks Italy.
1 Main 77 sqm 3 Reff 2+2 Battens, Carbon / Aramid, Taf / Film.
1 No 1, 130 %, 77.8 sqm, Carbon / Aramid.
1 No 2, 122%, 73.0 sqm, Carbon / Aramid.
1 No 3, 105%, 62.84 sqm, Carbon / Aramid.
Gen, A1, Superlight, 0.50, 175 sqm.
Gen, A2, Superkote, 0.75, 195 sqm.
Spi, S3, Superkote, 0.90, 163 sqm.