HAWKE’s interior features gorgeous varnished teak trim (redone in 2012) and white gelcoat surfaces. Counters are light-colored Formica, and cushions are blue fabric. There are wood ceiling battens along the hull. 6’ 3” head room.
Forward Cabin: V-berth with generous storage beneath. Storage drawers, ventilated lockers and full-length book shelves.
Forward Head: Enclosed compartment with separate shower stall. Electric designer-series Jabsco holding tank (new 2011) & Y valve for overboard discharge. Sink with vanity and stowage lockers. Overhead hatch.
Salon: Dinette area with “U-shaped” settee and custom table to port, pilot berth and port outboard. Settee to starboard with pilot berth outboard. Cabin top hatches, opening and fixed windows.
Galley: “L-shaped” galley with forward-facing Scandvic double stainless steel deep sink. Gimbaled stainless steel Force 10 3-burner stove. Refrigerator divided into two compartments. Glacier Bay HFC-134A refrigeration and freezer with digital thermostats and valved drain DC. Food lockers outboard. 750 W microwave, custom garbage container with top and side access. LPG plumbing and shutoff system.
Aft Head: Raritan PHII manual head (new 2006). Shower with teak grated sump pump. Custom wine rack above vanity.
Lazzarette: Located aft on port side. Sheet stowage bar. Pilot berth with w/holding tank beneath.
Navigation Station: Forward-facing nav station located on starboard side. Instruments and breaker panel along hull. Stowage beneath and outboard of seat.
Aft Cabin: Aft of nav station, fixed double berth, ventilated hanging locker
HAWKE comes with an incredibly impressive full sail inventory to allow for numerous downwind combinations.
- Mainsail (Sperry) double taffeta carbon aramid full-batten cruising main with three reefs in excellent condition (2011)
- AP Blade (Fries Sail Design) carbon double taffeta membrane with four vertical battens. Excellent condition (2013)
2009 inventory (North): All sails used only once for 2009 Transpac.
- Offshore 3DL main with boltrope, single reef
- 3DL #3
- 3DL #1
- All spinnakers for penalty pole or bow sprit
2007 inventory (UK): For 2007 Transpac
- Tape drive main with boltrope
- Blast reacher
- Jib top
- Code 0
- Genoa staysail
- All spinnakers for standard pole configuration
Older inventory (Quantum):
- ½ oz. AP symmetrical spinnaker
- ½ oz. VMG symmetrical spinnaker
- ¾ oz. symmetrical spinnaker
- A2 runner
- All for standard pole configuration
- Storm jib
- Delivery main Dacron, short hoist
- 120% heavy RF high-cut genoa
- #1 Paneled Kevlar
- #2 Paneled Kevlar
- #4 Paneled Kevlar
- Spinnaker sock
- All upgraded from standard SC52 winch package
- Electric main halyard winch (2011)
- B64.3 STR primary winches
- B53.2 STA secondary winches
- B53.2 STA mainsheet winches
An absolute cream puff, in immaculate condition inside and out, HAWKE is the best Santa Cruz 52 on the market. Unlike many of her sisterships, she spends her winter months in a heated shed constantly pampered with care. Her electronics, rigging and cosmetics are all up to date – including a new carbon fiber mast in 2011.
She is a proven racer with two Transpacs under her belt. Ready for her next major offshore race or a weekend cruise in Buzzards Bay, she is set up for both and most anything in-between. She will impress even the most discerning of yachtsmen!
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.