As you walk in to the salon through the oversized center door, you immediately understand why Michael Rybovich is one of the highest pedigree builders. Its timeless design and class are unparalleled. Accented by dark, rich hand-rubbed teak throughout with perfect workmanship.
To starboard features a dinette area which seats four people and also doubles as a turn down berth. Over to port is the custom built-in sofa, which has tremendous storage below. Moving forward is the galley area. To starboard features an under counter sink, two burner stove, full microwave and great storage. Over to port houses the large 36" SubZero refrigerated drawers. Above to port is the custom built-in Samsung 32" flat screen television.
Down three steps to the companionway to port is the large full head and shower, with plenty of storage and teak and holly flooring. Over to starboard is the queen berth with storage below. There are two large lockers in this area plus an oversized storage locker for tackle or spare parts. All the way forward is the V-berth stateroom that also features tremendous storage.
The helm has a pop-up electronics box assisted by a Lenco ram that was completely rebuilt to accommodate the new electronics package. It was improved greatly and has been upgraded to a carbon fiber dash.
- (2) Garmin GPS Map 8215 Plotters
- Garmin GSD26 Sounder Bar 300 Watt and 3kW
- Garmin GMR 1206 HD 12kW 6' Array Radar
- Garmin GHP20 Autopilot
- Garmin GSM52 XM Weather Unit
- (2) Icom VHF M400 BB Radios with 17' Galaxy VHF Antennas
- KVH TracVision M5 Satellite TV
- Garmin GRA10 Rudder Angle Display
Engines were completely serviced with new injection pumps, injectors and blue printed turbos. All hoses were done completely along with new motor mounts. The engine room received a complete paint job, every pump, every accessory is new!
- (2) Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
- 12-Gallon Hot Water Heater
- Glendinning Electronic Controls - New 2015
- Racor Fuel Filters
- 12V Master Volt Battery Charger
- 24V Master Volt Battery Charger
- (5) Rule 2000 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- (2) Main Engine Driven Emergency Crash Pumps
- Halon Fire Extinguisher System
- Blue Water 600gpd Watermaker
- 600lb Eskimo Ice Machine
- Twin Disc 1:75 Gear Ratio Transmission
- HyTorq 4-Blade Props
Every once in awhile a boat comes to the market that is truly special, and "Mac Daddy" is one of them! This boat has it all; class, speed, efficiency, sea keeping abilities, and incredible workmanship. She has always had pedigree owners and stands near perfection!