Continuously refined, upgraded and customized for live-aboard comfort as well as chartering, SUDIKI offers Gulfstar 60’s renowned interior volume.
Fore and aft queen suites each have 27 square feet of floor space, generous storage and large mirrors.
The aft cabin has an additional single bed and a hip bath/shower.
The third en suite cabin has over and under singles. The office area has storage for 2 lap top computers & charging capability for 4 mobile devices.
2012’s redesigned rigging plan and the removal of 4 winches make SUDIKI very easy to sail single-handed. The center cockpit boasts a custom designed table with comfy seating for 6. Fully equipped and meticulously maintained, SUDIKI is ideal for cruising, live/work aboard or a turn-key business opportunity with an established charter reputation and successful charter history in the Caribbean. Lying St. Vincent, Grenadines.
SUDIKI is continually being refreshing and improving.
We are continually refreshing and improving SUDIKI, always with our charter guests’ comfort and enjoyment in mind.
- New instruments over companionway
- Fully re-build generator putting in new rings and valves
- A new deck box lets guests get their snorkel gear and jump right in as soon as we drop anchor
- New rigging scheme & removal of 4 deck winches makes Sudiki very easy to sail single handed which allows us to tailor the sailing even better to the desires of our guests
- New teak office area with storage for two lap top computers & charging capability for four cell phones has replace the navigation station
- Increased shelf space for books
- New upholstery in the main salon
- New custom-fitted bed linens for the queen-size bunks in the two master cabins -these cabins have 27 square feet of floor space