BELLE ISLE provides accommodations for up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms. The cabins include a king master, queen VIP and two twin cabins.
All the interior woodwork is created of natural colored oak with solid wood used in the construction of her cabinetry. Walls, floors and furniture are all made in a similar finish, providing Belle Isle with a clean look and spacious feel.
The dining room is divided from the saloon area by a small cabinet with retractable television, thus separating the area without spoiling the open sight lines. The dining area has sideboards on both sides, with subtle polished stainless steel accents that complement the simple design.
The galley can be found on the port side off the dining room. A small day head is located forward to starboard where stairs, doors and companionways meet. Here the Columbus 90 once again provides more space than expected.
Some of the most important features of the yacht are the main stateroom with adjoining spa bath. All-around windows provide excellent views, and the green linen-lined ceilings and walls provide warmth. A few steps below into the bow, guests will find a large and luxurious spa bath, including tiled tub, 'his & her' vanities featuring Arabasco marble, and a large skylight.
The full-beam VIP cabin is located on the lower deck with a natural colour scheme and features a roomy en-suite with ’ his & her’ vanities and bathtub.
Two additional twin cabins are located forward of the VIP cabin. Both cabins boast en-suite heads finished in Chinese marble.
The crew quarters aboard explorer yacht Belle Isle can be found at the aft end of the lower deck, just aft of the engine room and next to the laundry facilities. There is a spacious captain's cabin with en-suite, and a second crew cabin with twin bunks, and an en-suite. The quarters also feature a small galley and dining area.
The sun deck area features a seating area and table, perfect for relaxation in privacy. The large top deck of Belle Isle can easily be transformed from a day-time play area to an elegant alfresco dining space. There is also a small tiled Jacuzzi and a barbecue.
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
• (2) x Caterpillar C18 main engines. Hours: Port 2,767 Stbd 2,782 as of May 2016
• (2) x Caterpillar 55kw generators. Hours: Port 4259; Stbd 4,280 as of May 2016
• Zero speed stabilizers
• Quantum QC 1200, 2 fins
• Quantum 72hp bow thrusters
• (2) Sea Recovery watermakers, 700 Gallons/day
• 24Volt, 220 Volt
Electronics & Navigation
• Radar x 1 (second radar screen available)
• Gyro Autopilot Steering system
• Magnetic Compass
• Colour depth sounder
• GPS Navigator
• Speed log
• Electronic charting system
• Wind indicator
• Weather Fax
• SATCOM - phone, fax, internet
• VHF Radiotelephone
• VHF Hand helds
• GMDSS VHF Hand helds
• SAT TV system
Entertainment & Audio Visual
• Main Salon: Samsung 40’ TV with DVD player and surround sound system.
• Owner’s Study: Samsun 32’ TV with DVD player and surround sound system.
• Owner’s Cabin: Apple TV
• 2 Twin Guest Cabin: Equipped with CD/DVD player and sound system
• Exterior speakers on both main and sundeck
• EPIRB, SART, signaling lamp/flairs, etc. per flag state requirements
• Sound insulation including anti-drumming throughout engine room.
• Thermal and acoustic insulation including floating floors & bulkheads throughout accommodation.
- 1 Miele full height refrigerator
- 1 4-plate ceramic topped hob
- 1 microwave-oven combo
- 1 hood over range
- 1 dishwasher
- 1 under counter trash compactor
- 1 Miele oven
WET BAR ON AFT MAIN DECK
- 1 refrigerator with ice maker
- 1 Miele washer
- 1 Miele (stacked) dryer
- 1 microwave/oven(combo)
- 1 refrigerator
GUESTS' HALLWAY LOWER DECK
All equipment used in Galley and crew mess are Miele.
Complete surface treatment and coating system based on the specification of International Paint or Awlgrip.
• One hydraulic deck crane with a capacity of 1000 kg
• One fully retractable electric/hydraulic stern gangway 4 m extension, make Besenzoni.
• One bathing ladder. Windows and portholes made by van Wingerden.
• Aluminum doors made by Freeman.
• Deck hardware with stainless steel bollards and chocks.
• Teak decking on all decks with exception of boat deck.
• One hydraulic anchor / mooring windlass make Maxwell, model HWVC 6000 with two wild cats and
one vertical gypsy.
• Two hydraulic vertical mooring winches make Maxwell, model VC 3500.
• Two high holding fully balanced galvanized Pool-N anchors, each 125 kg
• Stainless steel chain compressors and devils claw.
• Stainless steel recessed anchor pockets.
Tender and Spa Pool
• 4.7 Meter Zodiac Tender
• Fully tiled Multi Jet Forum Spa Pool
BELLE ISLE features a full displacement steel hull and aluminum superstructure, with teak decks. She was built to Lloyds Register classification society rules, and is MCA Compliant.
BELLE ISLE is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilization system which reduces roll motion effect and results in a smoother more enjoyable cruising experience underway. This luxury yacht is also fitted with at anchor stabilizers, increasing on-board comfort when the yacht is stationary.
BELLE ISLE has a sleek modern, lithe theme. Intricate tasteful details like stainless steel trim set against limed oak underscore the luxury this yacht offers.
BELLE ISLE can compete with any yacht as a floating entertainment venue for guests who are seeking some fun in the sun. On the spacious sundeck, guests can find an outdoor steering station, Jacuzzi and sun lounges, which create a day-time play are complete with a barbeque and refrigerator. At night it can easily be turned into an elegant outdoor dining area under the canvas bimini.
Her true role is being an adventurer, going deeper into areas that most other yacht owners can’t explore. The yacht has an impressive range of 4,000 nm at a cruising speed of 8-9 knots and a maximum speed of 12 knots. She meets the MCA safety standards as well as Lloyd's classification, adding to her value as a charter yacht. BELLE ISLE boasts a very large engine room to house her twin 479 hp Caterpillar engines.