The cockpit has the optional aft seating with lazzarette storage and a wonderful non-skid that carries up the wide walkways to the bow. Up one step to the helm deck area that has a nice L-shaped settee to port with a cockpit table. The helm and companion seating has nice visibility with large windows that don’t impede your sight lines. The helm is laid out with the electronics and switches all at your fingertips.
Interior has a large V-berth with hi-lo table and insert. A galley is located to port with single burner electric cooktop, stainless steel sink, under counter refrigerator, and microwave oven. An enclosed head with electric flush toilet located to starboard. Upholstery is ivory Ultrasued. Counters are a sand colored solid surface.
This boat is equipped with Volvo D6 310 hp diesel engine with both bow and stern thrusters. She will be easy to handle in most any docking situation.
Sandpiper looks great in dark Flag Blue gel coat with a white boot stripe and gold cove. She has red anti-fouling paint.
- Advanced prop pocket hull design
- Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat
- Vinylester backup resin
- Vacuum bagged divynicell core in running surfaces
- Multiaxial E glass reinforcement
- Awl-grip boot top
- Encapsulated foam stringers
- Rub Rail with stainless half round
- Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping swim ladder under