A spiral staircase leads from the main salon/galley area to a spacious, fully enclosed, air conditioned bridge with a 360 degree view.
- (2) Black leather helm chairs at helm station and full instrument panel
- Bench seating for up to six people (also doubles as sleeping space for guests or crew)
- 19” Vizio HD TV
- Sirius satellite radio
- AM/FM/CD stereo
- Built-in drinks refrigerator
- Chart table
- Storage cabinets and chart locker
- Secondary electrical panel
- Activation panel for engine room fire extinguishing system
- Back-up mechanical engine controls
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Hynautic engine and steering controls
- (2) Standard Spectrum VHF radios
- Dual Furuno Navnet displays: radar, depth, GPS
- Simrad/Robertson autopilot
- Cummins engine gauges and displays
- Spotlight mounted on hardtop
Aft of the enclosed bridge, overlooking the cockpit is a spacious deck area with seating on three sides.
- Large central console combines a control center with a storage locker
- Engine controls
- Bow thruster controls
- Rudder angle indicator
- Trolling valve controls
- (8) Rod holders on stainless steel railings
- Rod storage in overhang for (4) light tackle rods
Located aft of the galley, inside the door leading to the cockpit
- Large U-shaped banquette
- Decorative dining table, comfortably seats five people
- Electric window to cockpit which opens for fresh air and closes when A/C is running
- Day head with shower
- Lockable rod storage area which holds up to (14) big game rods and tackle
- Large under deck refrigerator/freezer
- Under deck hold containing: 2 - 400 gal fuel tanks
Fully equipped for all styles of fishing from marlin and tuna to exotic bottom fish, with over 100 sq. feet of open space.
- Tackle station
- Tackle locker
- Bait tank - 50 gal.
- (11) Rod holders
- Removable fishing chair
- Plate in deck for big game chair pedestal
- Fiberglass outriggers
- Padded coamings with: bins, port & starboard storage lockers, and trash disposal inside
- Steps to side and foredeck
- Removable custom decorative dining table
- Salt and fresh water wash downs
- (2) Sliding transom doors
- Large scuppers
- Stainless steel removable swim ladder
- (2) Hatches allowing access to lazarette and generator areas
- Removable boarding platform
Located under the cockpit floor, this area offers equipment storage space and access to tanks and pumps.
- Fuel tank: 300 gallon
- Black water tank: 40 gallon
- Grey water tank: 200 gallon
- Fresh water tanks: (2) 250 gallon total
- Bilge pumps
- Fortress lightweight stern anchor/emergency main anchor
The New Zealand boat building industry is renowned for the excellence of the large custom power and sail yachts that it produces for the world market. Lesser known in North America are the fine long range sport fishing boats produced in New Zealand yards, as not many of them have reached these shores. One of those builders, Salthouse Marine Group in Auckland has built over 750 boats, famous for their seakeeping capabilities and some of their designs are used by the New Zealand Customs Service for patrolling the country's coastline.
For Pete's Sake is a customized long range Salthouse sportfisher/coastal passagemaker which has been professionally maintained. This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for a comfortable, efficient and economical boat to fish or cruise the waters of the West Coast, Mexico and Central America. The boat is nicely finished and features all of the comforts and amenities expected, including a spacious, air conditioned, enclosed bridge which allows comfortable operation in all weather conditions.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Personal items
- Fishing tackle and gear
- Sirius Satellite radio