Lowest priced in the world - $27k invested in Nov - Near Perfect Condition - 675 original hours on upgraded MANs
• LOWEST PRICED 2007 40 FOR SALE IN THE WORLD
• ONLY 670 ORIGINAL HOURS ON 800 MANS
• ONLY 450 ORIGINAL HOURS ON 12.6KW WESTERBEKE GENERATOR
• OWNER WILL CONSIDER LATE MODEL CENTER CONSOLE LIKE INVINCIBLE ON TRADE
• EXCELLENT CONDITION
• FURUNO ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Speed / Weight
Hull & Deck
Coast Guard #:
Guest SR/S: 1/4
- Crew R/B/S: 0/0/0
40' 0" (12.19m)
15' 8" (4.78m)
3' 6" (1.07m)
Cruise Speed RPM:
Cruise Speed Range:
Max Speed RPM:
Max Speed Range:
November/December 2015 Shipyard
Over $27,000 invested to assure she is in perfect condition for the new owner. Itemized invoice available upon request.
Here are a few upgrades:
- Haul out, new zincs, pressure wash the bottom
- New Stratta Glass enclosure
- New Turbo on the starboard engine
- New Tides Marine shaft seals
- Complete exterior compound wax of hull & super structure
- New Engine Room Insulation
- Windshield removed, repainted, new gaskets inside & out
More items available on the invoice. The boat is in near perfect condition and ready to be sold.
This is the lowest priced 2007 40 Cabo Express currently available for sale in the world.
Priced at $419,000 'Linda Gail II' is listed for sale at a comparable price to most 2004 or 2005 model so this this an excellent opportunity.
Extremely low hours on upgrade 800 MAN common rails that give her a cruising speed of 32 knots and a maximum speed at 37 knots!!
Furuno NAVnet 3D electronics package, NEW full custom helm enclosure keeps you cool in the Air Conditioning.
Gorgeous condition both mechanically & cosmetically.
OWNER HAS PURCHASED HIS NEXT BOAT!!
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY - MOTIVATED OWNER
• Furuno NAVnet VX2 1920C 10.4" color LCD 64 mile radar & chart plotter
• Furuno NAVnet VX2 1920C 10.4" color GPS & chart plotter/sounder
• Furuno LC90 Loran C
• Icom IC-M602 VHF
• Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot
• XM Radio
• Panasonic Surround Sound System
• ACR Spot Light
• STIDD Helm & Companion Chairs
• 24,000 BTU Air Conditioning
• Tackle Center
• Ice Maker
• Leather L-Shaped Settee with hidden rod storage
• Removeable Carpet
• Custom Strattaglass Full Enclosure with U-Zips
• Hydraullic Lift for Engine Room Access with Cockpit Control
• Engine hatch for easy quick access
• 48 gallon live bait well
• Maximum capacity fish boxes with macerator pump-outs
• Courtesy lights/accent lighting under the gunnels & helm deck overhang
• Leather coaming pads
• Bait prep center with sink, tackle storage & drawers, cutting board area
• 110V refrigerator
• Transom door with top gate
• Freshwater & Saltwater washdown
• 12 rod holders found on the gunnels, & on the hard top overhang
The main salon consists of a split area lounge & galley that utilizes the available space for maximum enjoyment.
10,000 BTU air conditioning & heat is more than enough to keep you comfortable.
Galley has a microwave/convection oven, sink, refrigeration/freezer and plent of storage.
A leather L-shaped settee and table serves as a lounge area & for dining. Flat screen mounted TV and Teak & Holly flooring complete the area.
Note: The L-shaped settee also converts to a sleeper in case you ever have extra guests.
Forward Stateroom & Head
Forward of the Main Salon you will find the Island Style double berth that has both drawer storage & deep compartment underneath the bunk which lifts on hydraulic rams - great space for spare parts.
A mounted flat screen TV, 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heat is more than enough to keep you at the right temperature in any location.
Cedar lined hanging locker, extra storage and private access to the full head complete the accomodations.
The full head has a complete roomy seperate shower, sink, and toilet that can be accessed from both the main salon or the private entrance from the master cabin.
Mechanical & Electrical
• Westerbeke 12.6 kw generator with under 450 original hours
• Cable master glendening automatic shore power cable retriever
• 11 gallon hot water heater
• Heavy duty electric 24V windlass
• Recessed custom stainless steel anchor & roller
• Custom Fiberglass hard top with 2 Bomar hatches
• Recessed lighting throughout the vessel
• Fire control system
• Oil change system for the main engines, generator, transmission
• Engine alarm system
• Everything is in excellent condition throughout with no known issues