When entering the salon, you are immediately greeted with the plush light tobacco leather couches and the quartered wenger woodwork coupled with quarter sawed teak and hickory flooring. There is custom storage under all the plush leather seating with seat backs assisted by hydraulic rams. Electric silhouette blinds are controlled by Crestron central control panel. Throughout the vessel each bunk and/or stateroom has control of its own SAT TV station and SAT music channel as well as a choice of movies. Two custom barstools accommodate dining at the kitchen counter. Audio visual systems are second to none with KEF speakers, subwoofers, and a home entertainment system with remotes. Custom high/low table finishes off this amazing salon.
- 33' Flatscreen Samsung TV
- JL Audio Sub
- B&W Surround Sound
- Creston A/V System
- LAT AM Direct TV
- US Direct TV
- XM Radio
The galley reaches the height of customization with two large stainless steel refrigerator/freezers (you can run either one as a refrigerator or freezer)
- 4-Burner Gagganeau Glass Top Stove
- Keurig Express Coffee Machine
- FCI Watermaker (800 gpd)
- Manitowoc Icemaker
- Viking Stainless Steel Microwave/Convection
- Fisher Pikel Dishwasher
- Onyx Countertops
The master stateroom is located amidship to starboard. It has a raised ceiling height with custom lighting which makes the area seem twice as large. The bed is raised hydraulically and has huge custom lazy Susan for storage and there is a 29" Samsung flatscreen TV. Ostrich pattern wallcovering coupled with the teak woodwork gives the room a rich look. The head has onyx countertops, wood flooring, teak accents, and is quite roomy.
Custom bunks for the fisherman are located forward of the salon, to port. Each has its own custom TV and stereo.
The forward stateroom has a large double berth on top with a smaller single below and a 23" flatscreen TV. The stateroom shares a head with shower on the port side with another guest.
The custom seating on the flybridge is covered in a medium brown Sunbrella material. It has a custom seat back that faces forward or backward with custom ice box underneath.
- Engine Room Cameras
- Bridge Cameras
- Custom Release Ladder Back Helm Chairs
- A/C Reverse Cycle
- 3-Sided Enclosure
- Hardtop by Bosch, Clear Coated May 2012
- US9 Electric Teaser Reels
- Dropdown Electronics Box Overhead
- Simrad AP26 Autopilot
- Caterpillar Engine Controls
- FLIR Forward Facing Night Vision Camera
- Furuno Depth Sounder RD-30 with Water Temp.
- Garmin 7215 Touch Screen Plotter/Bottom Machine with CHIRP
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- ICOM VHF
- Standard VHF
- Furuno Color Machine with Aeromar Thru-hull Transducer
- (1) Furuno 15" NavNet
- Black Box Technology
- Furuno Color Radar - 72 mile (6' Open Array)
- HD7 Satellite Antenna
- Stereo on Flybridge - DVD, SAT TV, SAT Radio
- Triple Spreader Rupp Outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Custom Teak Helm
- Stainless Steering Wheel
- Single Lever Controls with Hynautic Steering
The fishing cockpit has a raised seating area on the mezzanine level with 2 custom freezers or refrigerators and stainless steel boxes underneath. There is a large ice box with Eskimo ice chipper plus another huge fishbox in the deck. The mezzanine level has misters and A/C / heat vents. An offset pedestal on a gorgeous Release fighting chair with custom upholstery and rocket launcher is the center of attention in the cockpit. There is a built-in livewell with tuna tubes that overflow out the back while circulating. Should you either need to wash the decks or cool your feet, the vessel has a built-in spray system on demand.
All bilges are Awlgripped in white and everything looks new. Dripless shaft boxes keep bilges dry. A hooka dive compressor allows for 2 divers to go 60' or 4 divers to go 30'.
- (2) Refrigerator/Freezers
- Stainless Steel Boxes
- Huge Stainless Steel In-Deck Fishbox
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- (6) Misters
- A/C / Heat Vents
- Release Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher
- Live Well with Tuna Tubes Built In
- (2) Underwater Lights
- Hooka Compressor
- (6) Rod Holders
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
The engine room houses 2 Caterpillar C32s with 1650hp with 1535 hours. Nothing was forgotten from the Awlgripped bilges and ceiling to the watermaker to the oil change system. Everything is plumbed and installed in a reasonable and practical manner to allow easy access, even to the gel batteries.
- Heads and Freshwater Pump by Headhunter
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters on Each Engine
- 20kW Caterpillar Generator in Sound Box
- Platinum Warranty Until February 2017
- 3" Shafts
- Gel Batteries
- Oil Change System
- 10-Gallon Water Heater
- Underwater Exhaust
- New Veem 4-Blade Props
- New LED Underwater Lights
- New Bright Finished - May 2016
- Complete Top to Bottom Detail Job - May 2016
- New Bottom Job
- New Bridge EZ2CY Enclosure
- Mask Painted with Cover
- Custom Rod Storage
- New Cutlass Bearings
- New Rudder Bearings and Seals
- Prop Speed
"Bodacious" is an amazingly beautiful boat with tremendous sea keeping ability and speed. This 56' Sunny Briggs is tastefully done, including custom onyx countertops, hickory flooring, high end leathers, to make a very rich feeling, custom interior. This boat has been maintained at a "No Expense Spared" policy, overseen by a professional Captain and Crew. Platinum engine warranty through February 2017. She will turn heads everywhere you go!