Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine(s) Total Power: 960 HP
Engine Model: 480C-E
Engine Type: Inboard
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Cruising Speed: 22 mph
Maximum Speed: 30 mph
Engine Hours: 270
Fresh Water Tanks: (169 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (396 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of twin berths: 4
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Depthsounder - Raymarine
Electric bilge pump - 2
Manual bilge pump
Battery charger - 2
Air conditioning - All Cabins & Salon
Refrigerator - 2
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Comfortable, powerfull and stylish, the Antares 13.80 brings genuine navigation pleasure together with a seaworthy and safe behaviour. She carries the latest, hi tech innovation in comfort for easy life aboard . Inside, the fabrics, aluminium, woodwork and colors have been choosen and harmonized to match the most prestigious motoryachts standards. Her two very low hour turbocharged Cummins engines allows a smooth and pleasant ride and a particularely low uel consumption at cruising speed (17 knots), while allowing a 30 knots plus max speed at full load.
- Electrical panel with 12V and 220V/110V circuit controls.
- 15 switches at the helm station.
- 220V/110V shore power plug.
- 110V plug in each cabin, salon and galley.
- TV plug in salon.
- (2) 40Amp battery chargers.
- 2 x 12V 140 Amp engine batteries and 6 x 50 amp service batteries.
- Tape and CD player with a 4 CD charger.
- 2 speakers in salon connected to the waterproof speakers in the cockpit and on the flybridge.
- 21 gallon refrigerator.
- Electric toilets in starboard heads.
- Chromed ceiling lights in cockpit, salon, cabins, galley and heads.
- Reading lights in cabins.
- Navigation lights.
- Ceiling lights in engine compartment.
- Mooring lights.
- Electrical windlass control from bow, wheelhouse and flybridge.