RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· GRP, balsa core sandwich construction hull.
· Balsa core sandwich construction deck, with 12 mm solid bonded teak decking finish.
· Manually opening transom with bathing platform and swimming ladder.
Keel & Rudder:
· Solid laminate areas around keel, mast foot and joint between the hull-halves.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· Volvo Penta D2 main engine, 4 cylinders, 75 HP (2006).
· Sail drive.
Maintenance & Performance:
· Engine Hours: approx 500.
· Cruising Speed: 7.5 knots.
· Maximum Speed: 9 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Volvo Penta 4-bladed bronze alloy folding propeller.
· Max Power compact retractable bowthruster.
- 150cm Steering wheel with elk-hide protection;
· 12/24V and 220V installation.
· 420 Ah 24V Mastervolt gel service batteries, located under saloon floor.
· 135 AH Mastervolt engine start battery
· 100 Ah Mastervolt battery charger Mass combi inverter charger; Masterlink MICC charger control panel.
· 95 Ah 24V alternator on engine for service batteries charge.
· 50 Ah 12V alternator on engine for engine start battery charge.
· Shore connection plus Mastervolt G1 isolation transformer.
· 2 x Extra 220v sockets at chart table and galley
· 12v socket at chart table.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
· Pressure hot / cold freshwater systems.
· Hot water via engine and 40 litres (10 gallons) 220V Isotherm electric boiler; the immersion tank is installed under the double bed forward.
· Total capacity of 250 litres (63 gallons) port fuel tank.
· Total capacity of 685 litres (96 gallons) freshwater in 3 x stainless tanks one tank (250l) could be converted to fuel.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
· 2 x Holding tanks (70 litres and 45 litres).
Navigation Area (Chart Table):
· Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart Plotter Black Box.
· Furuno Monitor 15".
· Furuno Facsimile Black Box with Navtex.
· Furuno VHF Marine Transceiver FM-3000 (internal unit).
· Furuno Loud Hailer.
· Furuno Multi Control Display (wind, speed, depth, etc).
· Furuno Compass unit.
· Digital barometer, temometer and igrometer.
· Plastimo Oliympic 135 class b compass on pedestal.
· Furuno NavNet Radar/Chart Plotter vx2 10.4.
· Furuno NavPilot 511.
· Furuno Multi Control Display.
· Furuno VHF Marine Transceiver FM-3000 (external unit).
Cockpit (over main hatch):
· 2 x Furuno XL Display.
Others (all Furuno):
· Server FI-3005.
· Depth transducer.
· Speed sensor.
· Wind sensor.
· Furuno radar antenna Radome 18”.
· Furuno GP 320B GPS antenna.
· Furuno VHF antenna.
· Furuno Navtex and Weather fax antenna.
· 160 litre (42,3 gallons) icebox in GRP with plexi-glass dividers between fridge and freezer area + 80 litre (21,1 gallons) fridge cabinet, both 24V water cooled.
· Gas stove with 3 burners and oven.
· 2 x Gas bottles in appropriate stern locker.
· Bosch microwave oven.
· Additional manual salt and fresh water pump in galley sink.
· Separate shower stall and stainless steel basin to en-suite.
· Normal shower to aft head.
· Toilets with waste tanks.
· Hot & cold freshwater shower to bathing platform.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Eberspächer diesel cabin heating plant of 5 kW.
· Stereo system radio/CD with 2 x loudspeakers in saloon + 2 x in cockpit + ipod connection.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Standard mahogany wood finish and three cabin layout (plus saloon).
· Skylight blinds with fly screens.
· Lee cloths on the berths.
Description of layout from forwards:
Main Cabin (Owner’s Cabin):
· Queen size double berth to port side, large drawer and cabinet under berth.
· One berth to starboard side, cabinets above and under berth.
· One extra berth over the double berth, usable also as large storage.
· En-suite head, moulded compartment, bottom section drained by electric pump.
· Table on port side, two loose director chairs, chart table, cabinets and lockers.
· U-shaped galley, white corian counter top, drawer section, cutting board, dry food lockers.
· Navigation station.
Guest cabin (on port and starboard side):
· Large double berth, aft of hanging locker (on starboard) with seat.
· Cabinet above the berth on hull side.
· Door to main saloon (starboard cabin) and doors to saloon and head for port cabin.
· Aft head, moulded compartment, drained by electric pump.
· Aluminium alloy Selden mast with three swept back spreaders.
· Aluminium alloy Selden main boom.
· Sloop rig, with movable inner forestay and fittings for cutter rig.
· Self-tacking jib track on foredeck.
· Mechanical Furlex jib roller.
· Holmatro hydraulic unit for backstay and kicker adjuster.
· Selden track and cars for fully battened main sail.
· Original Sweden Yacht carbon white painted gennaker pole.
· Harken main sail track traveller on coach roof forward of the companionway.
· Single line reefing system.
· Gennaker equipment; spinnaker equipment on the mast.
· Windex at mast top.
· 6 x Andersen stainless steel self tailing winches:
o 2 X 52 manual.
o 2 X 46 manual.
o 2 x 46 24V electric single speed.
· Soft norlam fully battened mainsail with lazy-jacks.
· Norlam self tacking jib.
· 135% furling genoa.
· Gennaker, blue and white colours.
· Storm jib.
· Storm trysail.
· Opening pulpit and pushpit.
· Stainless steel protection for dorade vents.
· Special (Sweden Yacht made) thole board in teak with aluminium protection.
· Teak bracket on pushpit for outboard engine.
· Cockpit table (two pieces).
· Extensive spare parts.
· 2.85ml Zodiac Cadet Fast Roller tender.
· 2.5hp 4-stroke Johnson outboard.
· Carbon passerelle gangway.
· Complete set of flags.
· Complete set of tools available onboard.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· 8 x Stainless steel mooring bollards.
· Lewmar Ocean Concept 1, 1.000 W 24V electric windlass with remote controls in cockpit on pedestal and foredeck.
· 75lb stainless steel Ultra Anchor on bow, 60 ml 10 mm calibrated chain.
· Spare anchor with chain and rope.
· Additional 2 x mooring bollard at stern (2009).
· Mooring bollard at midships.
· 8 x Fenders with blue covers, 6 X mooring warps, 70 ml extra warp.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Cockpit cushions.
· Large size blue canvas sprayhood, stainless steel tubes, elk-hide protection.
· Steering wheel and pedestal blue canvas cover.
· Blue performance covers for deck hatches.
· Mainsail and genoa covers.
· 2 x Lifeline gates.
· Lifelines on deck.
· 3 x Anchor points in cockpit area.
· 8-Person BFA automatic liferaft.
· Safety equipment (life buoy, emergency signals, etc.) by the Italian offshore rules.
· Radar reflector.
· GME MT401 EPIRB.
· Icom IC-M72 VHF portable marine transceiver.
· 4 x Fire extinguishers; 1 x automatic gas type in the engine room.
· Complete set of drawing plans and manuals for the yacht.