TRUE COMPANION is a great cruising vessel with accommodations to match. Good looking, well built, comfortable, what more could you want? Read on.
There is a large flybridge with brand new (October 2013) full enclosure and comfortable seating arrangement. This is a good place to operate the vessel from; visibility is great. The aft sun deck area down a few stairs. The aft and side decks are wide and safe to use while under way. Sabre provided good storage space on the aft deck as well as forward.
TRUE COMPANION is the three cabin version of the Sabreline 43 with galley up. There are two guest cabins forward that share a head and shower. The larger of the two cabins is the V-berth cabin; it is light and airy with lot's of storage space and a private entry into the head and shower. The second cabin is next aft to port with over / under single berths. This cabin also has storage space, opening hatch over head and opening port for good ventilation and light.
The guest head and shower is across the companionway to starboard. It has an over head hatch and opening port and is equipped with a Vacuflush head. There is a separate stall off the head equipped with a cloths dryer; this stall may also double as the shower stall.
Up a few steps and you are in the large salon. TRUE COMPANION has 6' 6" headroom throughout; that coupled with the large windows in the salon and you have that light and airy feeling that makes being inside more fun. The interior joinery is teak with a satin varnish finish. The sole is of teak & holly. The ceiling is of sound deading material and looks great.
The helm is forward to starboard with a full array of navigation instrumentation. There is a door to the side deck and a double helm chair. The U-line ice-maker is under the helm chair.
The galley is forward to port with a door leading to the side deck. The stove cooktop and oven are propane, the refrigerator & freezer are electric. There is additional refrigeration (freezer) on the aft sun deck.
- Seaward 3-Burner propane gas stove
- Solenoid Control for Propane Gas.
- Emerson Microwave Oven
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer
- U-Line Icemaker.
- S/S sink with Double Bowl.
- Pressure water system throughout.
- Pressure pump cold water at galley sink for drinking water, with 50 gallon tank.
- Corian Counter-Tops.
- Cabinets for Storage.
The salon has a C-shaped settee with Ultra Suede upholstery to starboard with a hi/low dining table that has two drop leaves. There are two occasional chairs to port. The large flat screen TV is to port. The stairs leading to the aft sun deck or down to the master stateroom are aft to port.
- Sliding Side Doors (Port & Starboard)
- Companionway Door w/Sliding Hatch to Aft Deck
- Salon Sliding Windows with Screens
- 2" Custom Teak Wood Blinds.
- C-Shaped Settee with Ultrasuede Cushions (second set of cushions available -gold)
- Storage under Settee
- High/Low Table.
- Insignia Flat Screen TV in Salon.
- Dynex Flat Screen TV in Master Cabin.
- AM/FM/CD Entertainment System.
- Cambridge Soundworks Stereo Speakers.
- Galley Serving Island Opposite Helm.
- Liquor Storage/Bookshelves & Cabinets.
- Recessed 12V Lighting.
The large master stateroom has a centerline queen bed. This cabin has lot's of storage space, many opening ports, and access to the aft deck. There is a nice ensuite head with separate shower stall. This head also has a Vacuflush system with separate holding tank and macerator system.
|Second Guest Cabin