3 cabins. 6 berths + 2 in dinette. 3 shower rooms and toilets (vacuum pump direct to sea and black water tank). Galley. Saloon. 2 fridges. Washing and drying machine. CD/radio + amplifiers.
Equipment in deck
Boarding ladder. Swimming platform. Electric windlass. 3 anchors. Simpson electric davits. Safety: fog horn, life jackets. Rocna anchor
Navigational Instruments / Equipment
Echo sounder. Compass. MLR GPS . Shipmate VHF. Raytheon radar. Cetrek autopilot. Yeoman plotter. Mastervolt converter 2.4Kw. Generator 17 Kw - 220 V. Intercom. 5 bilge pumps. 2 battery chargers. 4 batteries - 250 Amp/Hr. Waterpressure system.
Hot water, Webasto diesel heating, CLD 2000 air conditioning.
Antifouling and change of anodes 2010.
The boat has a number of benefits that you need to know:
- The boat had full osmosis treatment at Fox’s Boatyard inIpswichwith a 5 year guarantee (October 2001)
- The GPS and Chart Plotter were installed new in October 2001.
- The gearboxes were rebuilt with a new clutch on the Starboard engine in September 2002.
- New toilet pumps (3) were fitted in August 2002.
- 2 new vacuum tanks were fitted in 2011.
- A new inverter (2.4kw) was installed in July 2002.
- A new mattress in the owner’s cabin was installed in June 2002.
- The fridge/freezer was new and installed in June 2002.
- The microwave/cooker was new in September 2001.
- The 4 main batteries and generator battery were new in 2009.
- Both starter motors were overhauled in September 2002.
- The Simpson Davits were new and installed in August 2002.
- The hull and decks were repainted in September 2002.
- There is a life raft for 4 people.
- There is a tender (RIB) with 4 hp outboard.