The master stateroom is located aft with two queen berths port and starboard, ensuite head to port, small hanging locker between, a settee to starboard with large hanging locker forward, plus vanity located on the forward bulkhead center.
Going forward in the companionway, the engine room area is to port, more hanging locker storage to starboard, followed by a captain's cabin with single berth to starboard including washer/dryer.
Midship is the main salon with large U-shaped settee and dining table to port, L-shaped settee and coffee table to starboard.
Further forward and down a few steps is a U-shaped settee lounge area to port, with the complete gourmet galley opposite to starboard.
Forward there are separate entrances to the guest staterooms port and starboard. The port side stateroom features hanging lockers, a double berth with single over, followed by an ensuite head forward. The starboard stateroom also has hanging lockers, then a double berth outboard and single inboard, followed by an ensuite head.
All the way forward is a crew cabin with double berth and single over to port, ensuite head to starboard, and storage area forward.
The interior is finished in a light teak, countertops in baths and galley are Corian, and there is Climma air conditioning throughout.
Hull and deck are made of sandwich using E glass and vinylester resin employing the vacuum bag scrimp technique, resistant against osmosis and producing a sound, strong hull structure. From extensive hydrodynamic research, Doug Peterson designed a bulb and keel configuration at the bottom end of a steel fin, allowing 3% antimony/lead ballast as low as possible to achieve required righting moment with an affordable draft of 3.35m. Winglets also increase close-hauled capabilities without increasing draft. A high aspect ratio spade rudder is built in composite on a stainless steel corrosion free rudder stock.
- Bow thruster - Maxpower retractable R200
- Hydraulic retractable passerelle
- Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches: 2x electric primaries genoa, 2x secondaries, 2x main sheet traveler, electric main sheet, 4x halyard at mast base (2electric) and Spinlokc stoppers
- Navtec hydraulic 4-function system, manual panel: vang, backstay, genoa halyard, outhaul
- 6x stainless steel mooring chocks: 2x fwd, 2x ctr, 2x aft
- Fresh water deck shower
- Sun awnings for cockpit, full length, by Antigua Sails
- Helm and engine controls in aft cockpit
- Large central cockpit with folding table seating 8 persons
- Bow pulpit in stainless steel 30 mm dia. Pip with opening gate, flag pole brackets, nav light, bimini top securing lines eyes, teak outboard support
- 2x side fair lead at opening side gates
- 3x stainless steel dodger framer for central cockpit, fitted and recessed in deck house
- Also steering cockpit Bimini and center cockpit
- Bimini in recess
- Lofrans electric 2000w windlass with 12mm chain barbotin starboard and mooring winch port, portable windlass control with meter counter, and emergency control in aft cockpit
- CQR 40kg main anchor with 100m 12mm dia. Chain hi-tensile, pained length marks each 20m
- 2x side mounted swimming ladder, one long, one short
- Salt and fresh water shower aft
- Both cockpits fitted with speakersand courtesy lights
- Lolimar 180cm steering wheel
- Sun bathing area between cockpits
- 20x tapered stainless steel stanchions and 2x side boarding gates in stainless steel 20mm dia. for parallel qua mooring
- 6x stainless steel fair leads: 4x at stern, 2x at bow
- 4x stainless steel bimini frames for central cockpit, stored in recess around aft cockpit
- Stainless steel Lewmar portlights
- Lewmar hatches, fitted with interior teak trim 8x custom deckhouse stainless steel frame skylights (the two central looking forward can be opened)
ZULU is a custom yacht designed through the collaboration of Doug Peterson Naval Architects and Nauta Yachts, and built at the Franchini shipyard. She is a 23.25m Bluewater Fast Cruising Sloop with classic lines and traditional deckhouse for oceangoing safety and comfort. Her interior is dominated by a salon which is divided into two areas. One area is raised and includes the panoramic dinette, while the lower includes the galley and navigation areas. The continuity between the cockpit and the salon creates a large, light space. The owner and guest accommodations are aft and forward. They are very spacious and all furnishings are solid teak. Fabrics are in classic linen with hemp blend upholstery. ZULU has been well maintained and continuously upgraded.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.