Fast performance yacht with very attractive exterior styling by the famous Warwick Design Studio.
Her sistership SHATOOSH launched 2012 has proven a fast and seaworthy yacht.
This partly completed yacht is located in Auckland ready for an owner to complete the project.
Her current owner wants the boat sold and has just reduced his asking price by US$ 100,000 to US$ 750,000 which is a massive discount to replacement value.
She offers a great opportunity to complete a pedigree yacht to an owners own specification.
Contact Bart Kimman for more information on this value for money deal.
Generous accomodations for 8 in 4 cabins plus a twin crew cabin.The large deck saloon extends in the large entertainment cockpit. A full service galley forward with ample fridge/freezer capacity. Bar and lounge area adjacent to the galley.
Large master cabin aft.
The following specification has been taken from the sistership (photos available)
The carbon Hall Spars rig uses an Ocean Furl in boom main sail furling system.
Standing rigging is from Navtec with hydraulicly operated boom vang and backstay.
The sails are from North Sails and include:
- Carbon Spectra Main
- Carbon Spectra AP Jib
- 3DL Performance Genoa
- Spectra Reaching Asymmetric
- Storm sails
The principal dimensions of the rig are:
- I: 29.4M
- Sail Area 260 sqM
The Reckman under deck furling system, the 5 Harken deck winches, the main sail reel winch are all operated by hydraulic DC packs run by the Genset.
In addition, a 24V operated hydraulic system is available for sailing gear only which allows the genset to be stopped during sailing.
The following spec has been taken from the sistership, photos availabe.
- 70KG CQR Manson anchir stowed below deck
- Maxwell HWC 3500 anchor windlass
- 100M galvanised chain
- Second Fortress lightweight anchor with 10M galvanised chain and 20MM Nylon Rode
- Tender storage can be either in davits aft or on chocks on the foredeck
- Polished stainless steel pop up mooring cleats and fairleads
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions, lifelines, dodger and bimini frame work
- Harken deck hardware
- Lewmar deck hatches
- Gebo opening ports
The navigational equipment includes:
- Simrad GB40 glass bridge
- Seatel Satelite TV
- Sailor 250 Fleet Broadband
- Simrad 24" Radome 4KW
- B&G H3000 processor with displays at lower and cockpit steering stations, owners and captains cabins
- B&G ACP-1 autopilot
- B&G remote vision
- B&G masthead unit
- ICOM SSB radio
- Simrad VHF, HF and handheld radios
- Mast and engine room CCTV
The following specification has been taken from the sistership, photos available.
The galley equipment includes:
- Force 10 4 burner gas cooker
- Micro wave
- Blanco BWD2 waste disposal
- Blanco 1055 garbage compactor
- Miele CVA 3660 Coffee Machine
- Blanco BRS60X range hood
- Miele washer/dryer
- 1Sub Zero Fridge
- 1 Sub Zero Freezer
- Isotherm Cruise 130 Fridge
- U in line ice maker
The specification below is taken from the sistership, photos available.
- The main propulsion is provided by a Yanmar 4LHA-STP, 245HP diesel engine driving a 4 bladed MAX propeller.
- The generator is a 25KW Mastervolt Silent Line
- The hydraulic system powers the Reckman furler, the Harken winches, the main sail winch, the tender davits,the retractable bowthrusterand the anchor windlass
- The electrical system is AC-DC 220V and 24V with a 110V-220V converter
- Cruisair Aircon handlers provide 67,000 BTU to the accomodation areas