IRC Rating: 1.293 (2010).
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Glass sandwich Kahikatea and foam cores with kevlar and carbon reinforcing.
- Composite engineering by High Modulus.
- Total repaint inside and out (2009).
Keel & Rudder:
- Composite spade rudder with carbon fibre rudder stock.
- Hydraulically actuated lifting keel with four ton lead bulb.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Nissan LD28 six cylinder marinised diesel 90hp
- Hurth 2.75:1 ratio forward and reverse gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 9 knots.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Seahawk Seastream stainless steel three bladed feathering propeller.
- 2 x Whitlock helm stations with stainless steel wheels.
- Dual quadrants with independent cabling to each wheel.
- Hydraulic ram for autopilot.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Jabsco fresh water pressure system with pressure accumulator.
- Water heated via heat exchanger off the main engine with a storage cylinder.
- 3 x Electric bilge pumps.
- 2 x Manual bilge pumps.
Grey & Black Water:
- Black water holding tank with overboard discharge via diaphragm pump.
- Grey water discharges overboard from sinks and via sump pump for shower.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Teak laid on cabin sole (2009).
Description of layout from forwards:
- Forward large double cabin with hanging locker and two shelf lockers, large under-bed storage, deck hatch.
- 2 x Aft large double cabins (with extra long berths); each with two shelf lockers and port holes.
- Large saloon seating and dining table, adjacent chart table and galley opposite.
- Large heads compartment with basin, vanity locker, under bench locker, separate shower cubicle and Jabsco W/C.
- Two separate berth bunks.
- Schooner rig with Fosters alloy masts and booms including sail catchers and lazyjacks.
- Harken batcars for mainsails.
- Stainless steel wire rigging with KZ Marine stainless turnbuckles.
- 6 x Spectra halyards (2011).
- Harken travelers for mainsails.
- Harken turning blocks and mainly black magic blocks.
- Profurl furler (2009) for use with old headsail or refit for new headsail.
- Upwind Sail Area: 172sqm.
- Doyle spectra reinforced polyester laminated radial cut performance cruising sails (new 2011) including:
- Main (fore), five full length battens, two reefs, area 66 square metres.
- Main (mizzen), five full battens, three reefs, area 55 square metres,
- Headsail, hanked, standard battens, area 51 square metres.
- Staysail, soft hanks, standard battens, area 19 square metres.
- Removable inner forestay and check-stays for stay sail.
- Additional Kevlar racing mizzen mainsail.
- Additional Kevlar racing headsail.
- Retired cruising Dacron main (fore), main (mizzen) and headsail.
- Open deck-space cockpit for sailing, watersports activities and entertaining.
- Under-floor storage lockers.
- Three side lockers in each side of cockpit coamings.
- Forward adjacent cockpit under spray dodger.
- Forepeak locker providing watertight compartment and storage for anchor rode.
- Deck-wash pump and hose.
- Stainless steel boarding ladder.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Simpson Lawrence rope/chain anchor capstan.
- CQR anchor, chain and warp.
- Spare anchor, chain and rode.
- 2 x Fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Hard-top spray dodger installed (2009).
- 4 x Sunbrella sail covers (2011).
- RFD 8-man liferaft in bag.
- Man overboard life rings with 2 x lights (1 x with danbuoy in recessed stern tube).
- 15 x RFD 150 Newton offshore lifejackets.
- 4 x Parachute flares.
- 4 x Hand-held flares.
- 2 x Orange smoke daylight signaling.
- Man overboard retrieval throwing ring.
- Jack lines.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Deck-wash/fire hose.