· Full refit in 1997.
· Major refit including new engines in 2007.
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Finished in French navy blue awl grip with gold cove line and white boot top.
· Radar arch folds down for river use under bridges.
· Fully intergrated anode system from shafts, rudders and aft hull.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 2 x Perkins Sabre 225hp diesel engines (2007).
· Vetus engine exhaust alarm on both engines.
· Engine room air control system.
Maintenance & Performance:
· Engine hours – Approx 220hrs at 12/10.
Propulsion & Steering:
· Vetus fly by wire dual twin engine controls.
· 6hp Side power dual control bow thruster.
· Anti-corrosion system applied to props and rudders.
· Emergency steering system.
· Fully documented electrical refit in 2007, 12v and 240v systems.
· Battery and voltage control systems.
· Blue Sea systems 12v, 240v and battery switch gear throughout.
· Main selector panel
· Twin 90 amp alternators.
· Additional spare 120 alternator on starboard engine.
· Mastervolt Whisper 3.5 KVA generator.
· 240v Shorepower.
· Charge/Power selector, alternator/generator/shorepower.
· Six point bilge pump system.
· Automatic submersible main bilge pumps.
· Manual engine room and drive shaft compartment pumps.
· Manual cockpit pump.
· Total capacity of 2500 litres in 4 x stainless steel tanks.
· Fuel manifold feeds and returns to/from any tank.
· Total capacity of 20 litres in 2 x plastic tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
· Total capacity 30 litres in 1 x GRP holding tank.
· Raymarine ST60 Tridata.
· Raymarine C120 Plotter with 2KW Radome.
· Icom M601 DSC/VHF Dual station.
· Garmin GPS/Plotter/Sonar on flybridge.
· Marine sport line, remote spotlight on radar arch.
· Echomax EM 230 Radar reflector.
· Spinflo 4 burner gas hob.
· Spinflo full height gas oven and grill.
· 240v microwave.
· Full size fridge.
· Twin sink with hot and cold water and Perspex cover.
· Brushed stainless splashback to worktop.
· Crockery and glasses for 12 x people.
· Gas system with vented gas locker on flybridge.
· Gas safety certificate 07-10.
· Power shower.
· Electric sea toilet with holding tank.
Heating & Ventilation:
· Eberspacher diesel hot air heating system with 3 outlets.
· Electronic 7 day programmable timer.
· Clarion CD stereo with speakers in saloon, cockpit and flybridge.
· LCD TV.
· Dimmer controlled lighting throughout cabins.
· Emergency floor level lighting.
Summary of Accommodation:
· Sleeps up to 6 in 2 cabins and cockpit berths.
· Original Haag design berths over the engine boxes under the flybridge.
· Royal Blue Alcantara upholstery throughout.
Description of layout from forwards:
· Storage lockers.
· Seating to starboard.
· Table seats six and lowers to form double berth.
· Helm station to port with seating behind.
· Clean white finish.
· Hot and cold water.
· Fully equipped galley.
· Stainless steel bright work throughout.
· Full height framework around flybridge that meets MCA standard.
· Main deck scuppers.
· Softwood bungs.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
· Electric anchor windlass with full dual station remote control.
· Dual station chain counter.
· Custom stainless steel pulpit with in integrated fender storage.
· 20kg Bruce anchor c/w 40m 8mm chain.
· 10kg Kedge anchor c/w 20m chain and 40m warp.
· Fenders and warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· All canvas in navy blue.
· Bimini over aft deck with full enclosure window canvas.
· Canvas window coverings.
· 14 x Lifejackets c/w automatic lights serviced 07/10.
· 8 Man liftraft serviced 07/10.
· 10 Man liferaft serviced 07/10.
· Both liferafts are to Solas B specification (additional grab bags).
· Pilot Mini gas alarm system.
· MCA flare pack.
· 2 x Horsehoue lifebuoys with drogues.
· Dan buoy.
· Throw line.
· Automatic engine room fire extinguisher system.