Highlight: The aft cushioned L-shaped bench can convert to a sunpad.
- Cushioned helm bench with storage
- Large cushioned L-shaped benches with storage (2)
- Cushioned bench with storage
- White rectangular bi-fold pedestal table
- White round pedestal table
- Concealed Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Concealed fiberglass sink with Polymer cover
- Concealed Hobbs electric grill
- Concealed bar with smoked Lucite cover
- Storage lockers (2)
- Teak sole
- Electronic sunroof
- Overhead storage lockers (2)
- Overhead recessed lights (7)
- SONY stereo speakers (4)
- Air conditioning vents (2)
- Fold-down cupholders (7)
- Manual bilge pumps (2)
- Freshwater shower
- SS-framed smoked Lucite transom gate
- Smoked Lucite sliding cabin entry door
Enter the spacious cockpit with teak deck which includes four cushioned benches, two pedestal tables, a concealed sink, refrigerator/freezer, bar, and electric grill, four storage lockers, an electronic sunroof, and complete electronics. Through a smoked Lucite sliding door, step down into the attractive cabin with cherry wood décor and cream headliner, bulkheads, and blinds throughout.
On starboard side, the main salon with teak/holly sole includes a blue U-shaped settee which can convert to an additional berth, a matching ottoman, a rectangular burl wood table, three cherry wood overhead storage cabinets, an electrical panel, two portholes, and a tinted overhead hatch. On port side is the galley with a concealed refrigerator/freezer, concealed freezer, microwave/convection oven, 3-burner cooktop, 13" TV/VCR, AM/FM stereo/CD changer, concealed mirror-finish sink, cream Corian countertop, cherry wood cabinets, a porthole, and teak/holly sole.
Moving forward, enter the roomy VIP suite with a separate head and shower, beige/blue Berber carpeting, a queen island berth, mirrored forward bulkhead, cherry wood hanging locker, storage cabinet, and two overhead storage cabinets, two portholes, and a tinted overhead hatch. The white fiberglass shower enclosure on starboard side has a molded seat, two shelves, and a porthole. On port side, the head with teak sole, includes a white ceramic electric toilet, oval white sink, mirror, gray Corian countertop, black cabinets, a porthole, and another entry door from the main salon for your guests.
Returning to the main salon and moving aft, enter the large master suite with beige/blue Berber carpeting, a king walkaround berth that can convert to twin side-by-side berths, a cream loveseat, cherry wood furniture which includes a vanity desk, two hanging lockers, three storage lockers, and two nightstands, three portholes, and a round tinted escape hatch to the aft cockpit.
Highlights: The settee can convert to an additional berth, and there is a guest entrance to the VIP head.
- U-shaped blue settee with storage below
- Rectangular burl wood table
- Blue ottoman with storage
- Cherry wood overhead storage cabinets (3)
- Electrical panel
- Air conditioning control panel
- Overhead recessed lights (4)
- Receptacles (2)
- Planough overhead speaker
- Sealine barometer and clock
- Kidde fire extinguisher
- Cream vinyl headliner and bulkheads
- Rectangular tinted overhead hatch
- Tinted SS-framed portholes (2)
- Cream cloth mini blinds
- Teak/holley stairs (3)
- Teak/holley sole