Classic main salon layout with full-length settee berths to port and starboard. Above the port settee is a pilot berth. Outboard of the starboard settee is a custom entertainment center. A substantial drop-leaf dining table (sanded and varnished 2013) can seat eight for dinner on wrap-around settees with bolstered Ultra Leather cushions. Seatbacks contain slide-out drawers for dry storage.
There are three private staterooms. Forward master stateroom with double V-berth and bureau/lockers. Port aft stateroom with double berth and ample storage. Starboard aft stateroom with double berth and ample storage. Stateroom berths are fitted with custom bedding and quilts. Dual-access (from salon and master stateroom) head with separate shower.
Custom solid teak & holly sole (sanded and varnished 2013) finished in high gloss. One Crusair 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning/heat aft. One Dometic 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning/heat forward (2015). Various 110-volt items can be run off main engine SeaPower while underway, along with one of the air conditioners. Custom courtesy lights. Headroom is 6’-5”.
THE BREEZE has a large fully-functional “J-shaped” galley, the design of choice among custom and production boat builders worldwide. Counters are segmented by high fiddles to prevent items from sliding in a sea. Notch outboard of the sink island provides great security for a cook in a seaway without having to be tied to a hot stove.
- Force10 3-burner stove/oven
- Panasonic microwave
- Deep double stainless steel sinks
- Seafrost mechanical or 110v refrigeration system
- Hot/cold pressure water system
- Ice maker (2008)
- Galley Maid watermaker
Large head with separate shower compartment, accessed from master stateroom or main salon.
- Sink with pressurized hot/cold water
- Raritan electric head
- 30-gallon holding tank
- New macerator pump (2013) for discharge
The custom entertainment center is located outboard of the starboard side settee.
- Sony flat screen TV with dual-feed external antenna (2013)
- Sony BlueRay DVD player (2013)
- Pioneer stereo/CD player/XM radio with separate volume controls for the master cabin, main salon and cockpit
Comprehensive electrical system recently overhauled and supplemented for extended cruising.
- Fisher Panda 8 kW diesel generator (2005) (621 hours, approx.)
- (2) House bank battery systems:
- For nav. station, (2) Group 27 Glass Mat batteries (new 2015)
- For rest of yacht’s systems, (2) Group 24 Glass Mat batteries (new 2015)
- (1) Engine start battery, Glass Mat (new 2015)
- (1) Generator start battery, Gel Cell (new 2015)
- 230 amp shore power system with (2) 30 amp cords
- Meticulously labeled wiring, properly secured throughout
- Pro Tech 1240i plus battery charger (40 amp)
- 1800 watt Xantrax inverter
- SeaPower 5 kW C-power alternator off of Yanmar engine
- All interior night lights changed to LED (2013)
- All interior dome lights changed to LED (2013)
- All reading lights changed to LED (2013)
- Stainless steel hot water heating element (2013)
Aft of the starboard-side settee is the navigation station, electronics and additional storage.
- 19” LG flat screen computer monitor
- Radium TZ marine computer (Solid State Hard Drive) (2015)
- Nobeltec Time Zero Trident chart plotting system with ethernet connections to Furuno
- WX WORX XM weather radar (2015)
- Furuno 9” multi-function touch screen display at nav station (2014)
- Furuno 4 kW radar scanner (2014)
- Furuno WAAS/GPS (2014)
- ICOM M710 SSB
- ICOM IC M422 VHF
- ICOM IC M55 VHF (unit in nav station with remote mic in cockpit with DSC function)
- Simrad autopilot with cockpit remote (rebuilt 2014)
- B&G sailing instruments repeater
- (1) Hydra 3000 GFD in nav station
- (2) Hydra H-3000 and (1) Analog 360 apparent wind meter in cockpit
- (3) 2020 on mast
- GPS EPIRB RLB-37
- Hard-wired cell phone with mast-mounted antenna
THE BREEZE is like no other J44. Possibly the best and certainly one of the last J44s built, she is a powerful offshore sloop that, unlike her sister ships, is ready for extended cruising in elegance and comfort. THE BREEZE has always benefited from owners who have provided her with the best of care. She is the most updated and well equipped J44 out there. She is easy to single-hand with her Dutchman system, roller furling headsail, electric halyard winch and all sail controls leading aft to the cockpit. She is complete with state-of-the-art electronics, generator, air conditioning & heat, water maker and deep fin keel and spade rudder. She is one of the few that is equally at home sailing offshore as she is at anchor.
Owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.