HAUS OF THE C (sistership main photo) is a beautiful customized 36 Picnic Boat EP with air conditioning. This boat has been stored indoors and meticulously maintained and is in excellent condition. Low hours and recently serviced. Available to cruise now.
The Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably forward in V-berths and includes a head with shower, and a galley. An L-shaped settee with table and two forward facing Stidd seats are in the pilothouse.
Beautifully outfitted and always meticulously maintained by a knowledgeable owner, the boat is in excellent condition; and turn key.
Some introductory boat features include:
- (5) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting
- Interior pilothouse window sun covers
- OceanAir Sky screens/shades on all four pilothouse hatches and main cabin hatch
- (3) Hella fans - Two in main cabin and one in the head
- (1) Air conditioning unit: 12,000 BTU reverse--cycle heat/air conditioning unit with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- 5-KW Mobile Power Alternator System to power air conditioner underway
- Alpine CDA-7892 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver, changer controller
- Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer with CDA 7892 head unit integrated with Alpine Ai-Net. - Can read CD, CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 format
- (4) Alpine speakers (black): (2) Alpine SPS-1629 speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead, (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse
- Custom Flag Blue Topsides – 75% Flag Blue and 25% Lucy Blue
- Polar White Gelcoat Cabin house and deck
- Custom Vivid Red on top and Polar White Double Bootstripe Red Bottom
- The hull is Hinckley DualGuard composite, Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin with resin infused segmented Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, with carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and Aircraft grade balsa and Corecell core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin. The deck sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder - stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin top and on the pilothouse rooftop, also a varnished teak handrail on the aft end of the pilothouse rooftop
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
Entry to the cockpit is via a stainless steel cockpit step ladder with teak treads mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
Seating in the cockpit is available in the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat finished in custom Sunbrella Captain Navy Fancy fabric for the seat bottoms and seat backs.
- The wet bar at the aft end of the Pilothouse includes a molded sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, and a storage drawer. The sink and cooler have a varnished teak cover. The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
- Aft is a full-width Settee with back and seat cushions finished in fabric that matches the pilothouse cushions. Aft settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to access bilge areas. There are port and starboard cup holders just forward of cushions.
More cockpit features include:
- Cockpit sole has molded-in nonskid and direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- There are cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve - located in forward face of stern seat
- A full teak package covers the dash area and around the pilothouse windows and cockpit coamings
- (4) Pilothouse windows and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2)
- Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Pilothouse sole has molded-in non-skid
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Pilothouse has an AC/heat duct outlet
- (5) Cup holders
The Pilothouse interior has a varnished teak locking companionway door. Two varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top.
- Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse
- Ivory-colored interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows
, the extended pilothouse roof shades seating to port that is a L-shaped Settee facing inboard and forward with varnished teak shelf trim outboard. The back and bottom settee cushions are covered in custom Ivory Ultraleather.
- There is locker stowage beneath the settee
- Triangular Varnished teak table hinges open to make larger square
- Two opening hatches with shades/screens are over the aft pilothouse area
- Two cup holders
Forward, the Stidd helm and passenger seats are on powder-coated pedestals that are height, as well as forward and aft, adjustable. They can swivel to face aft. These seats are finished in Admiral Blue Ultra-Leather with red piping. Forward are stainless steel footrests.
Forward to Port:
Forward passenger area also includes a varnished teak integral handrail/cup holder on the forward bulkhead. A stainless steel footrest is below the handrail. Outboard is the Mobil Power control panel. Below this control panel is a louvered door locker outboard of the navigator seat pedestal.
- Varnished teak custom instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick" control
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator, trim tab indicators at dash
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet in chart pocket
- Two cup holders
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Raytheon Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with rate sensor
- Raytheon RL-70, 7” LCD color radar with 2 Kw Radome
- Northstar 952X color plotter with GPS antenna
- Spectrum GX2350 VHF Radio with DSC and loud hailer
- Ritchie compass
- Raytheon ST-60 multi-function display with depth, water temperature and speed indicator
- The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing and custom varnished cherry galley countertop. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
- There is an opening overhead hatch and two opening ports below in the V-berth
- Opening ports in the galley and head
- All opening ports and hatches have removable screens?
From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, enclosed Head to starboard and V-berth accommodations forward.
- Custom varnished cherry countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 110-volt 600 watt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pullout under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Propane shut off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom stove cover board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top.
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a "pantry" locker with louvered door and shelves, and a dish stowage bin is above the pantry locker.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110-Volt 30-Amp AC electrical system:
- AC electrical distribution panel, volt and amp meters and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Freedom 10 Heart inverter/Battery Charger
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning unit: 12,000 BTU heat/air mounted under V-berth to starboard with outlets in cabin, head and pilothouse
- Electrical Panel - includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter
- Mobile Power 5-Kw Generator - Provides 110V-AC power for air conditioning system
2003 (launched 2004) Yanmar 6LY2-STP 440-hp diesel engine - Total 495-engine hrs - 445 hours at steering helm + new tach reading 24 hrs (March 2011).
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, ZF IRM220PL transmission
- Vetus 7” 12-volt bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick®" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature
- Water-jet nozzle direction indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering helm pump
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- Aluminum 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- Acoustic lined-foam engine box insulation and double gaskets on engine box cover with electric riser
- Engine box exhaust fan