The salon deck has been replaced with rich varnished wood planking. Removable panels allow full topside access to both engines plus engine room access from both forward and aft lifting stairs. Forward and to port, just below the flat screen TV is a stereo/video control center. The built-in ice maker and refrigerator are conveniently placed on the aft enclosed sundeck. The salon looks over the galley and dinette to 3 large forward windows. This desirable panoramic view enhances the enjoyment of the main salon.
The galley is 4 steps down to port and dinette to starboard. Just forward of the galley is the VIP stateroom with its own head and shower. The VIP berth is a double along the starboard hull. 4 steps down from the salon lead to the guest and owner's quarters. To starboard is the guest cabin with 2 single berths. Across the companionway is the guest head. Further aft is the spacious owner's cabin featuring a centerline queen berth.
- Large open salon
- Rich wood planking in salon, galley and enclosed skylounge
- Beautiful wood paneling throughout
- Ample light and ventilation - panoramic view
- Washer and dryer in owner's stateroom
- Wet bar with uline ice maker
- MarineAir digital A/C controllers in salon, owner's and VIP cabins
- Hella 12 vdc fans, 2 in each salon, owner's cabin and VIP
- 3 TUS hookup for 4
- Refrigerator in aft salon
- Digital flat screen in main salon