This is an owner's version. Her layout consists of 2 cabins and 2 heads. The owner's stateroom aft is the full width of the vessel with a king size bed and a separate shower on the starboard side that includes a sink and vanity and access to a private deck. Forward staterooms are identical. Opposite side of the Stateroom is an Office. Each one has an en-suite head and shower. Accessible from the salon via a gangway and are outfitted with halogen spotlights, reading lights, hanging lockers, drawers under the berth, storage lockers, a seat, access to the escape hatch, and 2 open port holes with curtains.
starboard in the lower level of the salon. The countertops have wood fiddles. Equipment includes a 4-burner stove with oven, 12-volt front opening refrigerator, top loading marine deep freezer box with stainless steel holding plates, storage cupboards, cutlery drawer, storage drawer and vegetable baskets.
Accessed from the cockpit area via a large sliding glass door. There is a large bay window forward that provides a scenic view. It has bench seating around a wooden table and a built- in bar locker, 2 occasional chairs and an inside steering station forward to starboard that comes fully equipped. The icemaker in the salon area makes 500 lbs of ice every 24 hours. There is also a Spendide washer/dryer (2010).
Composite construction with vinyl ester and polyester resin hulls, deck and nacelle, solid fiberglass counter mold and structure, fixed keel ahead of propellers for grounding protection with stainless steel rudders. There are stainless steel safety rails with opening gates port and starboard. The stainless steel safety gate is aft of each gangway with single stainless steel lifelines, a teak toe rail and 9 mooring cleats, an extra large BBQ.
- COCKPIT WITH TEAK FLOOR
- VARNISHED COCKPIT TABLE
- CUSTOM CUSHIONS
- LIFERAFT STORAGE LOCKER
- LPG LOCKER WITH PROPANE TANKS
- ACCESS STAIRS TO FLYBRIDGE
- BRASS FOG BELL
- 220 VOLT 50 AMP SHORE POWER WITH FULL US SPEC SYSTEM
- 1200 WATT ANCHOR WINDLASS
- 35 LB DELTA ANCHOR WITH ALL CHAIN RODE
- STAINLESS BOW ROLLER
- ANCHOR LOCKER
- BOW LOCKERS
- FOREDECK COKPIT WITH TEAK FLOOR
- 6.5 KW GENSET
- GENERATOR WITH A CUSTOM SOFT SOUND SHIELD
- DINGHY CHUCKS AND QUICK RELEASE TIE DOWNS
- TEAK COVERED SUNDECK AFT OF COCKPIT
- AC WINCH AND MANUAL OVERRIDE
- TEAK TRANSOM STEPS
- TEAK TRANSOM PLATFORM
- STAINLESS STEEL STERN PULPIT
- STAINLESS STEEL SWIM LADDER
- HOT/COLD TRANSOM SHOWERS
- 1- 30 AMP, 1-50 AMP SHORE POWER
- BACK UP ANCHOR WITH CHAIN
- 11' CARIBE W/COVER
- YAMAHA 15 HP 4 STROKE WTH ELECTRIC START
The Flybridge has a large custom Bimini enclosed with strataglass. There is 12 volt power in the Frybridge, a remote VHF radio, and extra storage compartments. It is also equipped with a cushioned sundeck, a double cushioned helm seat, a custom aluminum T-top with radar arch, and a UNIDEN VHF with a removable handset.
* Raytheon ST 60 tridata (depth, speed, log) * Raytheon ST 600 Autopilot at both steering stations * Raymarine Pathfiner RL80C multifunction radar/chart plotter
* 4"Compass * Fuel gauges * Engine monitor gauges * Engine warning system
* Mini electronic single lever engine controls * Hydraulic steering * Halogen searchlight * Remote windlass control * Forward scanning depth finder x 2 (Salon and Flybridge)
There are 2 Yanmar 4LHA diesels. Access located below port and starboard, passageway floors with ram lifters, sound proofed engine compartments that are each lighted. Air intakes and vents are located on the side of the hull. Exhaust is inboard. There is a fuel filter for each fuel circuit, raw water filters, and straight propeller shafts. A separate technical compartment is starboard with light and access from master cabin.