Extremely pretty Rustler 24 daysailer. Based on a David Boyd 6 meter design, the Rustler is fun to sail, and gorgeous looking. This example has a, full boat cover, cockpit cover, off-white hull with blue bottom paint, and more. This example was exhibited at the 2009 Southampton boat show, and then imported to the States. Only sailed a few times, in fresh water, so she's in 'as new' condition. She has been inside stored, unused for many years. Recent survey/appraisal available.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
· Single skin fiberglass hull.
· Single skin fiberglass deck with 6mm glued laid teak overlay.
· Inner liner forming cockpit.
- Glassed in lifting eyes in bilge
- Off white topsides
- Blue bottompaint
Keel & Rudder:
· Encapsulated lead keel.
· Rudder with stainless steel stock hung from rear of keel.
Engine & Gearboxes:
· 1 x Torqueedo 1003 3hp outboard.
· Outboard motor bracket.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Varnished tiller.
- Adjustable tiller height.
· All deck gear is by Harken.
- Stainless stemhead fitting.
- 2 Fairleads.
- Foreguy block recessed into deck.
- Adjustable pin stop jib cars on track.
- 2:1 purchase jib sheets.
- Jib sheet turning blocks.
- Jibsheet cleats.
- Twinger fairlead and underdeck stopper.
- Spinnaker turning blocks recessed.
- Underdeck spin sheet stoppers.
- Underdeck backstay adjuster.
- Selden 2 spreader aluminum mast.
- Swept back spreaders.
- 3 sets diagonals.
- Bartels underdeck continuous line jib furler.
- GNAV upside down vang 6:1 purchase.
- 2:1 main halyard.
- Jib halyard.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Pole topping lift.
- Mainsail reef line.
- All lines color coded.
- Fixed gooseneck.
- Mainsail tack reefing hook.
- Spectra backstay.
- Wire standing rigging.
- Stainless steel chainplates.
- Lazy jacks (retractable).
- Harken cleat for furler line.
· Hyde Tri Radial Dacron jib, zips on forestay furlable with underdeck furler.
· Hyde Tri Radial Dacron full batten mainsail.
· R24 sail insignia on mainsail.
- Flagpole socket.
- Varnished flag pole with cover.
- Teak cockpit sole.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Pop up mooring cleats (fore and aft).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
· Full boat cover.
· Cockpit cover.