The Sydney International Boat Show will be returning to Darling Harbour for the 54th edition of the show. Running daily from August 3 – 6, 2023, the show will see over 200 exhibitors on display with thousands of visitors in attendance.
There are a number of exciting activities taking place around the show for you to attend. These include:
- Sailing & Paddling Hub – Find a course, club or friends to take up sailing or paddling with, as well as exciting talks and seminars by some of the world’s top sailors.
- Suzuki Suzumar Main Stage – Head here for fishing demonstrations and masterclasses on the main stage for all things fishing and boating.
- Shimano Fishing Tank Show – Presented by Australia’s fishing expert, Dave “Mossy” Moss, as he leaders an entertaining show.
- Boating Safety Zone – Offering guides, demonstrations and information on the latest boating safety guides when cruising in Australia.
Following the 2022 edition, Boating Industry Association (BIA) President Andrew Fielding shared, “We are a nation of boaters with one in 10 Australians holding a boat license, and almost one in five households in NSW owning a boat or watercraft, making it one of the leading pastimes nationally and in the state of NSW[…]It was great to see crowds surpass 45,000 over the past few days. People enjoying the opportunity to get out and ignite their passion for boating and experiencing all that a boat show like this offers.”
Sydney International Boat Show Details
- Thursday, August 3 – 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday, August 4 – 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday, August 5 – 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Sunday, August 6 – 10:00am – 5:00pm