The Miami International Boat Show returns from 15 – 19 February 2023. As a combination of the Miami Yacht Show and the Miami International Boat show, this year’s event is expected to be bigger than ever.
Where is the Miami International Boat Show?
The Miami International Boat Show is held across six venues:
- Miami Beach Convention Center: This is where visitors can find boats under 50 feet, as well as engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and retail pavilions.
- The Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park: For boating enthusiasts, this family-friendly area is full of interactive experiences and activities that showcase the best of life on the water.
- One Herald Plaza: This is where attendees can browse powerboats and motor yachts from 30ft to 125ft, as well as yacht tenders, engines, marine accessories, and retail pavilions.
- Venetian Marina is the home to over 150 sea trial vessels ready to test drive.
- Museum Park Marina: The location for all sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories.
- SuperYacht Miami at IGY Yacht Haven Grande at Island Gardens: This is where the largest superyachts will be on display. Visitors will need an added Windward VIP or SuperYacht Miami ticket for this area.
Debut Boats at the Miami International Boat Show
Several shipyards are expected to debut new models at the show, including Leopard’s new 40PC boat and four debuts from Riviera: The 46 Sports Motor Yacht, the 4600 Sport Yacht Platinum Edition, the Belize 54 Daybridge and the Riviera 645 SUV.
Activities at the Miami International Boat Show
As well as meeting exhibitors and browsing boats, the Miami International Boat Show has several activities to choose from.
- The Boat Show Experience will highlight a collection of experiential boating lifestyle activations, including various educational seminars and activity zones for the whole family.
- The AquaZone is an interactive experience that will display water sports and innovative products. The AquaZone is in Pride Park.
The five-day event will also feature live concerts and entertainment for visitors.
What time is the Miami International Boat Show open?
The show schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday (2/15): 10 AM – 6 PM
- Thursday (2/16): 10 AM – 6 PM
- Friday (2/17): 10 AM – 7 PM
- Saturday (2/18): 10 AM – 7 PM
- Sunday (2/19): 10 AM – 6 PM